Monday, October 24, 2011

A Team is Born

Well, I've taken the plunge and decided to start a new team for the T4545 league. I've discovered that the limiting factor in the number of under-1400 teams is the availability of lower rated players, and so players in the 1500+ neighborhood are abundant, but are seldom asked to join a team. The solution? Start a new team!

The team is called Knights of the Square Board and the core 4 players are now in place. The line-up looks like this:

Board 1 - SirIvanhoe
Board 2 - LeanSixSigma
Board 3 - drsigmund1
Board 4 - lawth3

Our team is rather international and represents 3 countries: the U.S., Brazil, and Argentina. I will still be playing as the 3rd board on my original team in the under-1600 section, Knights of Ni. I will also be available as a substitute player for Don't Throw in the Tal in the under-1800 section and will be playing the first week. Games begin on November 8. It's going to be a busy season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment