Sunday, November 6, 2011

Get Ready for T4545


It's time to get ready for T4545 league chess on the ICC! T51 will begin on Tuesday night, November 8, at 10pm with the posting of pairings for the first round.

I'll be playing regularly on 2 teams this season as well as substituting when needed on another. My under-1600 team is Knights of Ni, the team that I began the league with. I'm playing 3rd board again this season. I've also started a new team in the under-1400 league: Knights of the Square Board. I'll be captain and playing the 1st board. When needed, I'll also be playing again as a substitute on the under-1800 team: Don't Throw in the Tal.

Two of my Saturday study partners are also playing this season. Sir-Sinister will be playing 1st board on the under-1800 team: Masakatsu Agatsu. And nosir will be playing on two teams, as 3rd board on the under-1600 team: The Untouchables, and as 1st board on the under-1400 team: Golden Pawns F. Our under-1400 teams are in the same division so we will likely play 2 games against each other this season!

If you haven't joined the league yet, then get in there! But if you'd rather watch, that's great fun too! Find the games available to see each week here.


Serious chess. Serious fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment